Not sure what to get your loved ones for the holidays? Check out our gift guide for great ideas!
The holidays are quickly approaching, and that means it’s time to get shopping! Whether you’re buying gifts for family members, friends, or coworkers, the gift-buying process can be stressful – especially if you’re not sure what to get them! Luckily, we have some great suggestions for holiday gifts for everyone on your list. Check out our gift guide below!
For your partner
Choosing a gift for your partner can be tough. Is your partner stressed or agitated often?
Getting a massage can be a fantastic idea for someone that’s stressed, overworked, or just in need of some self-care. Massage therapy will make them feel better and it might also help improve their physical health too.
There are plenty of different types of massages to choose from like Swedish Massage, Deep Tissue Massage, Pre-Natal Massages, Shiatsu Therapy and more. You’ll find tons of places that offer different types of massages so you’re bound to find something that suits your or your partners needs. One of the most great places to get a massage is at LaVida Massage. You can purchase a gift card and your partner can use it at any LaVida location on any product or service nationwide.
For the fitness guru
Give a fitness lover new running shoes, a subscription to their favorite magazine, or some workout clothes. Gift cards are always appreciated, and they’re easy enough to buy last minute. If you’re looking for more personal gifts, consider a membership at their local gym and a personalized water bottle with their name on it. For more of an experience, offer them a one-on-one session with a trainer at their favorite gym and pair that with some apparel that shows off their love of fitness.
For the artist
Whether you’re buying a present for a family member or friend, this list has something that’s guaranteed to please. Our picks include everything from a new coffee maker and some good books to an assortment of yummy chocolate bars and a personalized ornament. Every artist is different, but the present should be creative and it should come from the heart. They normally appreciate something handmade, even if it’s poorly done. It’s the thought that counts for them.
For book lovers
If you’re looking for a perfect book-related present, here are five books you might consider.
1. The Winter of Our Discontent by John Steinbeck – This novel is about Ethan Allen Hawley, a former salesman who discovers his wife’s infidelity and decides to abandon his family. Ethan’s life quickly goes downhill from there.
2. The Catcher in the Rye by J.D. Salinger – This novel is about a teenager named Holden Caulfield who has been kicked out of yet another boarding school and is now trying to find his way home in New York City, where he runs into all sorts of interesting people along the way.
3. A Time to Kill by John Grisham – This novel is about a lawyer named Jake Brigance who defends a black man accused of killing two people.
4. Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer – This novel is about a nine-year-old boy named Oskar Schell who sets out on a journey to find some meaning in his life after his father’s death in 9/11.
5. Lonesome Dove by Larry McMurtry – This novel is about two former Texas Rangers named Augustus McCrae and Woodrow Call who lead a group of people along a cattle drive from Texas to Montana.
Our favorite gifts for kids this season are building blocks and Legos. These toys provide hours of imaginative play and are a wonderful way to encourage creativity. We also love fidget spinners, which make excellent stocking stuffers or small gifts. These toys help kids stay calm during times of stress and anxiety, but they’re also fun!
Whoever you are buying for this season, a LaVida Massage Gift Card is the perfect gift! And now until December 31st, get a free $25 bonus card when you purchase $100 in gift cards.