LaVida Massage of Sugar Hill is a Beautiful NEW Massage Center and Day Spa that is already the Top-Ranked Massage Center in the area (5.0 on Google, 5.0 on Yelp, and 4.8 on Listen360). Serving clients from Buford, Cumming, Duluth, Suwanee, Flowery Branch, Johns Creek, and Lawrenceville.
We are hiring experienced Licensed Massage Therapists (LMTs) to join our amazing, supportive, and quickly growing team!
From the Owner: Hi! I’m Umang, a fellow licensed massage therapist (LMT), life coach, entrepreneur, and owner of LaVida Massage Sugar Hill.
As a massage therapist myself, I have deep respect and appreciation for the profound work massage therapists do, and a deep understanding of the unique challenges LMTs face in the profession (as I’ve faced them personally!).
I’ve worked as a massage therapist in many great environments, and here, I’ve taken the best from each experience and added my own, so you can truly feel this is the BEST place to work.
As a life coach and owner, I’m focused on creating a culture of harmony, support, authenticity, growth, generosity, and fun. My team and I are proud of what we have created together and celebrate the fruits of our labors. We acknowledge each person’s unique contributions and provide mentorship and support so we can all grow in a meaningful, aligned, and beautiful way – in massage and in life.
I hope you say yes to exploring the possibility of working together to create a win for you, myself, our clients, our team, and the larger world.
All Licensed Massage Therapists enjoy:
- Very Flexible Schedules – We help create a schedule that works for your needs, preferences, and availability (we know you have a life outside of massage!)
- Breaks of at least 15 extra minutes between sessions to reset and take care of yourself (we can give even longer breaks if that’s what you want)
- All supplies provided (linens, lotion, oil, etc.)
- Marketing, advertising, scheduling done for you!
- Workout / Stretch / Meditation Room (yes, seriously!)
- Respect, Appreciation, and Mentorship from caring owners and managers (just ask anyone on our staff)
- FREE monthly massages, and discounted massages for you and your loved ones
- Generous Product and Service Discounts
Pay / Compensation:
Our experienced LMTs make $43-60+ per massage depending on experience, knowledge, and performance (includes the following on top of service rate):
- Bonus pay for enhancements (Cupping, Hot Stone, Lymphatic, CBD, Aromatherapy, etc.)
- Commission pay when a client joins our Monthly Benefits Program
- Performance-based client retention bonus pay
- Generous gratuities of $20-30 on average
- Guaranteed Minimum Pay for your shifts
- You get paid even for last-minute cancels and no-shows
- Low cost Dental, Vision, and Health Insurance
- Low cost Accident and Short Term Disability Insurance
- Low cost Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- FREE monthly massages
- CEU Reimbursement Program to use towards trainings/license renewal
- 401 (k) / Retirement account
- We make donations to non-profits and partnerships with the community to host events that support the people in the local area. Some examples:
- We support first responders through a “Thank You First Responders” discount for Teachers, Healthcare Workers, Firefighters, and Police
- We build community via workshops and events for mental and emotional health, with more to come
- We support local artists by putting their art on our walls and having gallery shows
- We donate money and time to local causes and organizations, including those that employees are passionate about
- Our caring and considerate front desk staff matches you with the right clients within your schedule and break length preferences
- We are a therapist-based environment and are always seeking to make things better for our employees
- We are not a high-pressure sales environment with quotas that you must meet. We believe this leads to a better work environment and lower stress for everyone
- We have fun off-hours too, with socials and team meetings to build camaraderie and community. We are all in this together, and we have each other’s backs.
So will you join us?
I can’t wait to meet you. Let’s create something beautiful.